Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Life As Of Now*

Mmm.. well right now in lifee; its iight; i mean, could be better! I cut off alot of people lately & realized alot about people... All i need right now is ah job buh the economy is soo bad, its hard ta find one! If i get ah job, i'll be str8 cause then i can ghet aw the tattoos i wanted & aw the pierceings i wanted; [sorry mom] lol .. Other then that, that's all i really need at this point... Schools goin coo; that could ALSO be much better; I missed a week or 2 of it because my Uncle Deandre passed away plus i was sick; I hate havin make up work! cause then i feel like im slower then the rest of tha class ya know? Mmmm... Familys doin well; Some are still sad from the death in our family buh, hopefully dey'll get thru it... I didnt really know him aw like that so i was sad buh, not as sad as the rest of the family;

No comments:

Post a Comment