Wednesday, February 24, 2010

- DRAMA !

Mmm.. its dumb & pointless; thats why i cut off hella people because i realized i dont need them & they cant do anything for me/dont bring any good in mah life(: .. so now, i have LESS drama then i use to buh, i really didnt care for it when i did have it in my life; i ignored it.. well i tried to; buh now its wayy different! i ignore it wayy more because im rarely in it; even if i was, i would still ignore it... everytime i was in drama, it was because someone was haten or somebody heard something about me that WASNT true! & they told people, who told people, who told people, who told my "friends" & they all would just talk shit abuot me; i use ta be mad all tha time about that buh, now i just laugh because its funny... & yes of course i cut off the "friends" that were talking about me behind my back; but everyones gunna talk shit about whoever reguardless; no matter what...

No comments:

Post a Comment